So how is the Studio City real estate market trends August 2017? Are prices up, down or stable? How quickly are Studio City Homes are selling for in the city? Is now a good time to sell your real estate in Studio City and move?
I bet you have a lot of questions and my blog post today should answer some of them.
Studio City Real Estate Trends August 2017 Review
As of September 4th, 2017, here are the numbers:
Studio City Homes for Sale – there are 72 currently for sale
Average selling price of Studio City homes is $1,630,534 that’s up 0.6% from August 2016.
Studio City homes are selling for $622 per square foot
It takes 38 days for a single family house to sell Studio City homes after being listed; that is down 50.6% from 2016
Home buyers bought August 2017 Studio City homes for 99.80% of the final listed price.
More Fun Facts about Studio City Homes Market Trends August 2017
- 447 Studio City homes have sold in 2017, up to August 31st. That is up 3.7% from 2016.
- There are 3.4 months of supply of homes for sale; that’s down 8.10% from 2016
- 215 single family homes in Studio City are in escrow with an accepted offer.
Tips for Being Ready to Purchase Studio City Homes
- Get pre-approved for financing ahead of time. Don’t wait. Homes selling quickly and you need to have all of your ducks in a row so to speak. The more qualified you are as a buyer the better when it comes for me to negotiate on your behalf.
- Let’s meet and talk about your real estate plans. If you are out of the area, call me. The more I know about what you desire in a home and what your goals, the more effective I can be for you…and will probably save you a ton of time researching homes online.
- Make a LIST of what you desire in a home and what you can’t stand.
- I have this cool way of evaluating homes that has helped many of my clients and I will share it with you when we meet. It will simplify your decision-making process.
Studio City Real Estate Agent Here to Help You Every Step Along the Way
If you are thinking about selling your Studio City real estate, please contact me, Melinda Bonini 818-422-7447. I have sold over 450 homes in the San Fernando Valley and am confident that I can help you too. I’m friendly, positive, confident and professional.
I hope you can take advantage of the real estate market and learn from the Studio City Homes Market Trends August 2017.