Private Recording Studio on this 20-acre estate at 22093 Poplar Road, Higginsville, Missouri. Music producer is his estate with a 4,500 square foot recording studio. Record your next hit album in 2022.
- The main house is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with 2,696 square feet.
- The private recording studio is 4,500 square feet
- 20 acres estate for complete privacy
- Listed for $1,200,000
- Review the video with all photos below.
Beautiful Main Home at 22093 Poplar Road
What are the details of Recording Studio in Missouri?
- It features a one-of-a-kind, custom built recording studio designed by a professional sound engineer.
- 4,500 stand-alone recording studio
- Studio features a 32’x50 sound stage
- Audio Control Room
- Video Control Room
- Piano Room
- Radio / narration room
- Built to industry standards for you to create your greatest hits
- All rooms are completely independent and sound isolated, including wall design and concrete pad isolation
- Electrical and HVAC systems are all engineered to be independent of each other to eliminate sound and background noise.
- The 30×50 utility room was designed and is used as a second sound stage.
- Facility includes an artist’s lounge and 2 bathrooms.
- Private estate on 20 acres in Higginsville
Video Photo Slideshow of 22093 Poplar Road Home for Sale
Check out the video slideshow of this popular property at 22093 Poplar Road. Do you know a music artist looking for a home with its own recording studio? If so, send them the video and call me at 818-422-7447.
Guest House next to Recording Studio
Adjacent to the recording studio is a 2500 square foot guest house, complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a private in-law apartment.
This is a perfect home for someone who wants their own private oasis to create their music.
Airport Access Near bye
22093 Poplar Road Higginsville is about 45 minutes east of Kansas City. 3 miles from I-70 exit 52 (Aullville) and 8 miles from Higginsville Airport (4400′ asphalt runway). The Kansas City International Aiport is about 1 hour and 12 minutes from Higginsville.
Take your small airplane or helicopter form Kansas City to the Higginsville Airport.
Contact Me for More Details
Melinda Bonini, California Realtor® at 818-422-7447.
The property is listed for sale by my friend at Keller Williams Platinum Partners in Missouri. We have special permission to help him market this home with a recording studio since we help celebrities and other professionals buy and sell real estate. We will keep your information confidential and will be in touch you.
Buyer to inspect and verify all details of the property.