Welcome home to your Beverly Hills condo for sale at 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102. This charming end unit offers you beautiful views, direct access to parking, and modern amenities like stainless steel appliances and a washer/dryer in unit.
Additionally, the master bathroom has been recently renovated, featuring elegant fixtures and a huge bedroom with plenty of storage space.
Being on the First Floor Has its Benefits
Finally, being on the first floor makes moving in quick and easy, with plenty of room to store all your belongings. So don’t wait – come see 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102 today and make it your own!
434 S Canon Drive Unit 102 is a prime location just off Olympic on a small neighborhood street.
With easy 2 carport tandem parking and extra storage for yourself and others, it’s so close to your unit!
Roof Top to Relax
On those days that you want to relax, I suggest packing up some drinks and lunch or dinner and heading to the building’s rooftop patio. When you arrive on the rooftop, you will enjoy the full 360′ panoramic landscape of the city. On clear nights you can see up to the Hollywood sign!
- Premium air conditioning HVAC was installed a couple years ago.
- Minutes to the best shopping and dining Beverly Hills
- Prestigious Beverly Hills School District.
- Great shopping on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA
Truly a wonderful starter condo to call home here are 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102 is waiting for you!
Property Details of 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102
Video Slide Show of 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102
Map of this Beverly Hills Condo for Sale
Beverly Hills Condos Summary
|Beverly Hills Condo Statistics – Trends||2022|
|Average selling price of Beverly Hills Condos is||$1,705,028|
|Current listing price of 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102||$794,777|
|Percentage of the listing price that Beverly Hills condos sell for||100.10%|
|Talk to Melinda Bonini about buying or selling||818-422-7447|
Fun Things to Do in Beverly Hills
When you live in this beautiful condo at 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102 in Beverly Hills, you need a list of fun things to do in the city. Check out our list below:
- Go Shopping on Rodeo Drive. It is a 2-mile-long shopping experience.
- Drive along Mulholland Drive. Many celebrities live here. It is scenic and a fun drive to take
- If you love art, go to the Frederick R Weisman Art Foundation and take a tour.
- Visit the Will Rogers Memorial Park located in the heart of the city.
- Check out this Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills called Nerano.
- Travel in style on the Beverly Hills Trolley Tours on Saturday and Sunday.
- Visit the Beverly Hills Gardens at 241 North Canon Drive (310) 285-6830
- Beverly Hills Wine Tours. Call for details at 323-364-3494
- Read the Insider Beverly Hills Guide
- Take a condo tour of 434 S Canon Drive Unit 102 with Melinda Bonini, local top Realtor®. Mention the code word “Jay Valento sent me” when you call her at 818-422-7447.
- Go to Lunch at Spago’s with Wolf Gang Puck at 310-385-0880, located at 176 N Canon Drive in Beverly Hills not too far from this condo for sale above.
- Schedule Dinner at Mastro’s Steakhouse at 310-888-8782, it is located at 246 N. Canon Drive in Beverly Hills, CA. Great food. I love it.
- Go to Jay’s favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, at 364 N Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. (310) 278-7270.
- Morning coffee at Urth Caffe at 267 S. Beverly Drive in Beverly Hils. 310-205-9311.
- Hang out in the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It is located at 9641 Sunset Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90210. 310-887-2777.